Thursday, 29 January 2015

Budget Liquid Lipsticks | MeNow Generation II

These budget-friendly liquid lipsticks are by the brand MeNow Generation II. I have shades 22 and 33 which are both rich colours; 22 is a deep berry colour with pink undertones, whereas 33 is a deep red colour. They are true to their colours when they apply.
MeNow Generation II long lasting lipsticks, MeNow Generation II liquid lipsticks, liquid lipsticks
top to bottom:
22, 33
I wore them for a total of 5 hours and they didn't even budge at all. It was actually a bit painful for it to come off as it felt as if they were going to be stuck on forever, however I used a wet wipe and it came off instantly. My lips felt a bit sore though afterwards but it was nothing that couldn't be sorted with a bit of lipbalm.

These retail for 99p on eBay and are from China so took about half a month to arrive. Nevertheless I was super excited when they arrived and put them on instantly. They lasted through food and drink which surprised me as most of my 'long lasting lipsticks' sure do not survive through drinking. These are definitely worth their price (it's under a pound, so they couldn't really be) and I definitely recommend this!

MeNow Generation II long lasting lipsticks, MeNow Generation II liquid lipsticks, liquid lipsticks
Left to right:
22, 33
Nazia xo

1 comment :

  1. wow these are so cheap its ridiculous! they seem like a great product! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/01/i-love-peachy-passionfruit.html xx

    ReplyDelete