Sunday, 8 February 2015

Gerard Cosmetics Cherry Cordial Lipstick *REVIEW*

Gerard Cosmetics was having a free worldwide delivery promotion so I bought myself a few things. One of them was their lipstick in Cherry Cordial.

It costs $19 which seems much but with a few promotion codes it came upto around £9. I was hoping it would come in a lipstick box, much like the MAC lipsticks do but it came without one. The lipstick case itself is made out of plastic and I can see it breaking (not in the near future I hope). The case resembles the MAC bullets, shapewise. It's slightly smaller than a MAC bullet but about the same width of a Makeup Revolution Lip Geek lipstick. The actual packaging is so beautiful; it's a metallic gold colour so it definitely stands out. It does seem a bit plain but I like it like that.



It is a deep red colour with a satin finish so it feels super moisturising on the lips, not dry at all like the 1995 lipstick by the same brand. This colour would suit all skin tones, especially with those with a deeper complexion. It has a staying power of about 4-5 hours and I absolutely love this!



Nazia xo

5 comments :

  1. you can never have too many lipsticks! this is such a gorgeous colour! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/02/a-different-type-of-new-year-detox.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm lipstick-addicted, aha!xx

      Delete
  2. Would love to see your lipstick collection :)

    ReplyDelete