Thursday, 3 March 2016

February Favourites

I've been posting so inconsistent this past few months or so and it's mostly because I have been busy with work and uni, but mostly the latter due to assignments and deadlines but I am hoping to be posting more now - at least 2-3 times a week if my free time permits.

February is such a short month yet was very jam packed for me. This past month I have started wearing a lot more makeup too than my usual just 'doing my eyebrows as fast as I can' lol. 

I have been loving Alpha H Liquid Gold so much! I have cystic acne on one side of my face and this has helped my skin a lot. On the bottle, it says to use it 'every alternate evening' but I use it every night. It tingles my skin a little (which I secretly like because then I know it's actually doing something to my skin) and it improved my skin in as little as two weeks. I've nearly run out of this so I need to pick some more up soon!

I feel like I have been talking about Urban Decay's Riff Eyeshadow soo much and I recommend it to anyone who'll listen but it is the most perfect warm brown shade. It looks gorgeous across the lid and is so pigmented so a little goes a wrong way. I did try to pop out the eyeshadow to see whether it would fit into my z palette (which I will talk about soon) and it's super easy to pop the eyeshadow out. Unfortunately I dinged it with my nail which sucks.

Now, I don't know if I have mentioned this mascara yet (I probably should have though because I am head over heels in love with it) but I think I might have just found my holy grail mascara, Too Faced Better Than Sex. I won't say too much about this because I will be posting a review for this soon but this mascara is perfect and is worth every penny!

An oldie but a goodie is Rimmel's Exaggerate Eye Liner - it's super black, has a fine point so is very easy to use, dries matte and lasts through sweat (tmi) and rain so actually it has holy grail status for me. I recently purchased this in January after a year or so and I don't know why I hadn't repurchased this yet. I recommend this eye liner to everyone as it's super easy to use and is just the best plus it's only £5.29, bargain!

MAC Lipstick in Persistence is the one that I have been wearing continuously this month. It's such a natural nude shade on me plus it's matte which is also a bonus in my books. I have recently started using my Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette again, and I have found that sweeter end is the perfect inner corner highlight shade for me. Subtle blend is another perfect shade for me as I loooove wearing some bronze shades all over my lid.


Last month I bought myself some Zoeva brushes. I have been loving the 102 Silk Finish Brush as it blends my foundation so effortlessly. I'm thinking of buying a back up or two of this brush as it's quickly become one of my favourites! I have been using both the 126 Luxe Cheek Finish Brush and the 127 Luxe Sheer Cheek Brush for contouring and they're both just easy to use for contouring. 

                           

What have you been loving this past month?

Nazia xo

Join me! | Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr |

No comments :

Post a Comment