Tuesday, 3 May 2016

Jeffree Star Liquid Lipstick in Androgyny

Jeffree Star Liquid Lipstick in Androgyny, liquid lipstick, review, beauty,

Jeffree Star Cosmetics is a brand that I discovered through Instagram (the power of social media) and I instantly fell in love with this shade 'Androgyny'. It is the most perfect dusty rose colour which looks different on nearly every single skintone. This shade is legit one of my holy grails and I'm so glad I picked up two. Jeffree released this shade as limited edition but it became so popular that he made it permanent, which I am more than happy about as my first tube is nearly finished.

Jeffree Star Liquid Lipstick in Androgyny, liquid lipstick, review, beauty,

I purchased mine from Cocktail Cosmetics and I hope they start sellling the new shades Jeffree has released recently because I need Gemini! Anyways, the packaging is really sleek and feels quite sturdy even though its glass so I know its prone to smashing, which I hope it never does. I really like the limited edition packaging and don't know which one I prefer more.

Jeffree Star Liquid Lipstick in Androgyny, liquid lipstick, review, beauty,

As you can see, my Androgyny is very much truly loved! It has a doe foot applicator but it's slightly bigger than Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Matte Liquid Lipsticks in that the end of it is bigger and I feel like this affects the way that I apply it a lot because I have to be so careful applying Androgyny as otherwise I can apply wayyyy too much. That's the only thing that lets it down because this lipstick lasts through everything and I mean everything. It lasted through me drinking through a straw, and even though it did leave a tiny bit of a stain, it looked more than perfect on my lips. It even lasted through me having two burgers and some chips and usually grease tends to remove liquid lipsticks so I was more than shocked when I saw it stay put. I did find it strange how it only took me one wipe of micellar water to remove it though considering it lasted all day.

It feels a bit heavy when it dries. I mean, I definitely feel it throughout the day but it's nothing bad. I've read reviews of how layering the liquid lipstick results in it being flakey and streaky etc., but I did layer it even though it looked more than perfect so I could test this and it didn't turn flakey or streaky or whatever than me. All in all, Jeffree Star Liquid Lipstick in Androgyny is worth every penny. Heck, if it cost more than £14 and was near the £30 mark I'd still purchase it!

Have you tried any liquid lipsticks by Jeffree Stars? What did you think of them?

Nazia xo

Join me! | Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr |

No comments :

Post a Comment